JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
29101429_10213240677104969_7267879285321367552_n.jpg

The beautiful part of this comic is you really have to be a reloader to truly appreciate it!

I have forwarded it to all of my reloader friends who all laughed at it... uneasily!

A coworker made a mistake at work one day many years ago, setting off a big boom right in his face that set off car alarms a quarter mile away. Fortunately his PPE protected him from serious injury. It was extremely embarrassing and expensive for the company though.

Some time later another coworker snuck up behind him as he was performing the same procedure (much more carefully), and did the old paper bag trick. It was not funny, at all. One guy who was there said he thought he was going to punch him.

Be careful out there.

Warning!!!!!!! Graphic image!!!!!!:(

View attachment 448669
i know exactly what happened there. almost been there myself!!!

your brain malfunctions when: to lower the press ram you have to pull up on the handle but when you get your finger pinched and all you can think of is OMGPRESSNEEDSTOGODOWN!!!!! you end up pushing down on the handle, raising the ram and pinching your finger even more.

Almost as funny as my 12 year old who rammed the shopping cart into the back of my heels tonight at the store. I turned around and pointed my finger saying "you better not do that again...." looked him dead in the eye and he knew I was not impressed.

yeah about like that... funny.

Almost as funny as my 12 year old who rammed the shopping cart into the back of my heels tonight at the store. I turned around and pointed my finger saying "you better not do that again...." looked him dead in the eye and he knew I was not impressed.

yeah about like that... funny.
kids....:rolleyes:

I've done a lot of finger pinching over the years, happens when you get into a rhythm and yer finga's don't get out the way in time, but I've never drove a case into or through my finger.

Ouch!
i had a round outline for about a week on one of my fingers a couple times LOL. mainly 9mm,40,45

Oh ouch! Someone had a forceful rhythm going there. I had a semicircular cut through a fingernail that had to grow out not too long ago, but nothing that severe.

I've warned my kids on more than one occasion to stay away from my presses for just this reason.

When my cousin got his press I told him to put his finger between the ram and the die. I then proceeded to slowly raise the ram using only the weight of the lever. I had not fully released the handle before he was grabbing for it to release the pressure.

He quickly learned the phrase compound linkage. @nwxj97

i know exactly what happened there. almost been there myself!!!

your brain malfunctions when: to lower the press ram you have to pull up on the handle but when you get your finger pinched and all you can think of is OMGPRESSNEEDSTOGODOWN!!!!! you end up pushing down on the handle, raising the ram and pinching your finger even more.
OUCH!!!!!!

That'd be store bought from that moment on

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top