JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Getting familiar with my new to me Walther PPS M2. Love the tar out of this gun and believe it will probably replace my current carry Shield 9!:D @Jonnyuma

Picked this up yesterday and am extremely pleased with how it functioned. 150 rounds today without a single issue. 100 rounds Sellier/Bellot 115gr FMJ and 50 rounds Aguila 124gr FMJ.

Target setup at 22ft:

NthLf3N.png

First 7 shots of S/B 115gr (It was cold so, I pulled a couple):

mimBLze.png

First 7 shots of Aguila 124gr:

lEVyr10.png

All 50 rounds of Aguila 124gr:

VSIxt5F.png

Gratuituous Zombie Kill: 115gr S/B, drawing from my OWB holster. Saw this Zombie Rat gnawing on moldy cheese and decided to dispense of him. 6 to the body and 1 to head to end sitseeation!
:D

iDUmttw.png

Remaining S/B:

zcibPUn.png

Nice shootin', bud.
I don't think the PPS gets nearly enough credit for reliability or it's inherent accuracy. For a while it was the premier subcompact 9, but you'd never know it cuz it was largely ignored by the gun writers... I have no idea why. Maybe they don't spend enough advertising dollars... ?

Anyway, I'm glad to see you enjoying it and using it well.

BTW, I picked my first PPS (M1) after handling a few S&W Shields and Bodyguards... the M2 is even better.

All the best.

A couple more range sessions to find the right SD ammo, and she'll be on my hip ready for duty. I just got her all cleaned up and looking spiffy again.:)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top