JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm waiting on a PS90 doing time at my favorite gun shop and have some questions I'm hoping PS90 owners can help with

1. Why is it coming with a 30 round mag instead of 50? The only states that limit mag cap that I'm aware of restrict to 10 or 15 rounds

2. Is there a tool to help loading those magazines?

3. Do your PS90s shoot 1 brand/weight of ammo better than others?

4. What optics are you running on your PS90?

5 Do you think it would be worthwhile to make it into SBR? Do I lose too much velocity or accuracy or hitting power?

Thanks for any advice you may have.

eta more specificity to Q 5
Simple answer on the 30 versus 50 round magazine is I believe they consider the 30 round version a consumer and the 50 round version a Leo/military

FN ammo over AE. All day long
From what I understand, all of the FN/Fiocchi/Federal ammo is made by Fiocchi.

Also, the problem with the AE ammo is said to be the projectile having a too short bearing surface for the case/sealant to get a good grip on it. It is also said that the projectile for the current AE ammo has changed such that it has a longer bearing surface.

Personally I would only consider this with the short barrel. So cool and handy as a shorty. Looks like a barrel of fun. 20" overall length!
44337FB7-AD2E-4A60-B1FA-62725628D94F.png
16" version, not for me.
99D232CD-6A65-40B5-B89B-052BA54F01F6.png
Was just watching a video on this gun this am. Skip to 11:20 mark:

Can I put a brace on my PS90 and submit it for a free SBR stamp? :s0076::s0092:

J/K :D
Worth a shot. Read page 288 (pasted below). Pretty much meets that definition depending on how you read it (it's intentionally vague). Just add some little 3" extension might do it. It's just as atf wants it to be. So vague that they get to sit there and give the thumbs up or down as the whim suits them.
89C259FF-FF5B-4340-8F44-6E9244548DF9.jpeg
6F768BA8-B5DD-4ED0-ABD6-32BBCE99DDEE.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews