JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CAPN JACK;

I'm with you on the crew/cargo thing. Everybody wants a day on the water and most offer to purchase half the fuel, until I tell them the last time I filled up it was 8K. It's amazing how many strangers I meet that want a "boat ride" when they learn I live on a boat. I'm always polite when I explain that getting a 52' boat out for an afternoon isn't like tooling around in a nice car. It takes planning. And $, lots of $.

Yeah, not many ask anymore. On the other hand, when I invite a few close friends out, it's on me. But those are the ones that have been there through the bad times.

1974, Tollycraft, 40' Tri-Cabin, twin 454 GM gas engines. I've had her, (or she's had me) :rolleyes: for over 30 years. :)
Holy holy! Not just gas, but maintenance! Mine is a 17.5 smoker craft windshield fishin' boat I bought new in Feb 2001. At the current time,right now, I'm sitting here reading you guy's ramblings instead of being on the lake catching bass! When we got here Monday morning she fired right up. Wouldn't go into gear. She's at the shop waiting for a throttle/shift control box to come from Seattle. BOAT..... Not quite a Thousand $, but a good bit more than half. Hopefully have it back tomorrow afternoon. Lookin` out the front windows of the house at the lake is rough.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top