Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

some peoples kids

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Hartebreak, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Hartebreak

Hartebreak Portland Member

So Im reading this article about this buyback program that is going on and I read this and it was too funny not to share.

Does the dumbbubblegum realize that maybe if he kept the shotgun and learned to use it that it may actually STOP the break-in if it ever happens. I mean, the last thing you want to do if your house gets broken into is to be able to actually defend yourself. And these are the people who get to vote in our elections.

2. Mrand55

Mrand55 Salem Member

Haha would be ashame if one of those criminal gang bangers who break into peoples houses got hurt. better leave yourself unprotected. What an idiot!

3. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

A very community-minded citizen. We should all strive to think more about the safety of our neighbors as well.

Keith

4. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

Kidding! :)

Keith

5. Wifey

Wifey N.E. PDX Active Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Perhaps his 59 years of age is at the tops for him. Perhaps he did, in his past, know how to use the gun, and perhaps he used it as frequently as you. Wouldn't it be something if he realized that he was no longer competent to have it and, since he had no family to hand it OVER to, he did what he did?

I mean, would it be as 'funny' if he was your father and just as horrible if he voted in 'our' elections?

6. eganx

eganx Kingston WA Active Member

It would be less funny because I would share genes with the man......

Really Wifey.....your kidding right?

7. carracer

carracer Nampa, Idaho Active Member

I'm 60. I still think I am competent! Maybe people are afraid to tell me otherwise 'cuz I oc?