JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So Im reading this article about this buyback program that is going on and I read this and it was too funny not to share.

Bill Stowers, 59, told the Los Angeles Times he attended the San Diego gun buyback because he worried that his 12-gauge shotgun might fall into the wrong hands given the break-ins in his neighborhood.

Does the dumbbubblegum realize that maybe if he kept the shotgun and learned to use it that it may actually STOP the break-in if it ever happens. I mean, the last thing you want to do if your house gets broken into is to be able to actually defend yourself. And these are the people who get to vote in our elections.

Haha would be ashame if one of those criminal gang bangers who break into peoples houses got hurt. better leave yourself unprotected. What an idiot!

So Im reading this article about this buyback program that is going on and I read this and it was too funny not to share.

Does the dumbbubblegum realize that maybe if he kept the shotgun and learned to use it that it may actually STOP the break-in if it ever happens. I mean, the last thing you want to do if your house gets broken into is to be able to actually defend yourself. And these are the people who get to vote in our elections.

Perhaps his 59 years of age is at the tops for him. Perhaps he did, in his past, know how to use the gun, and perhaps he used it as frequently as you. Wouldn't it be something if he realized that he was no longer competent to have it and, since he had no family to hand it OVER to, he did what he did?

I mean, would it be as 'funny' if he was your father and just as horrible if he voted in 'our' elections?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top