JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Listen man all I'm saying is that you would all go to bubbleguming arms for some bubblegum like this.
and you'd be wrong, but you're willfully "not getting it".

and yes, you have a right to your opinion, and I'm glad you have it. you vehement opposition to mine has made me rethink a little, and while it won't sway me at all, it did make me think through my pov, and make sure I'm good to go. :) Cheers man, I'd still drink with ya.

Aaaand THAT'S why you're called 'safetyman', right? Right?!?

Your experience is the reason I have to limit my 'city-time' to hours now, instead of days. Country folk'd get their chin checked for doing something like that...boobs or no boobs.

I'm just happy I was there to catch the old geezer :D. Looking back, I wish I had atleast said something to her but I'm not that quick on my feet when it comes to things to say. It's always 5 or so minutes later that I come up with a clever comment but by then it's too late.

Me first. Me first. Me first. Me first. Me first. Me first. Me first. Me first.

THAT's what's wrong with people.

Look at every freeway on or off ramp. See those bubblegums that floor it until the last second, then dive in and cut someone off? That's the general behavior of our society today.

It's a complete and total lack of common courtesy.

Me first. Me first. Me first. Me first. Me first. Me first. Me first. Me first.

THAT's what's wrong with people.

Look at every freeway on or off ramp. See those bubblegums that floor it until the last second, then dive in and cut someone off? That's the general behavior of our society today.

It's a complete and total lack of common courtesy.

That makes me wanna zoom back ahead of them and dump a box of caltrops in front of their car. Or if i was still driving mixers, dump 9 cuyds of wet cement on them

I always hold the door open for others and it really gets under my skin when someone cannot spare the energy to say thanks.. or even a smile. I've gotten so upset about it to the point where I told myself I would no longer do it for people but I can't bring myself to do it, it's just a reaction, can't help it. Some people are just jerks though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top