JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today while I was at jury duty waiting in the lobby I hear this guy go on about all these firearms that need to be banned. I understand everyone has the right to an opinion but this guy was ridiculous. He starts of saying magazine sizes should be limited, but instead calls them "30 ought clips with bullets" and how nobody needs a firearm outside of their home especially if they're in the city. Then he begins on how every firearm needs to be registered. I just can't believe the mentality of these types of people.

"30 ought clips with bullets" LMAO

Scarier thought is he probably got accepted and served on a jury!

I got ran out after 30 minutes of sitting at near attention with my high regulation haircut.

"30 ought clips with bullets" LMAO

Scarier thought is he probably got accepted and served on a jury!

I got ran out after 30 minutes of sitting at near attention with my high regulation haircut.
Yeah the 30 ought clips with bullets was the funniest part. I was literally sitting there shaking my head haha. But he was dismissed from jury duty so he didn't have to serve. I as well got dismissed which I'm glad I did.

Next time I get called up maybe I will go in wearing a bum disguise, act like a monkey in the waiting room, spill some drink on the floor. Just to see if that gets me through to the interview part.
I will serve and be happy to help deliver justice to some perp.

Today while I was at jury duty waiting in the lobby I hear this guy go on about all these firearms that need to be banned. I understand everyone has the right to an opinion but this guy was ridiculous. ... I just can't believe the mentality of these types of people.
Thanks for stepping up to serve on a jury.
The opinionator may have a reason for how he opines, but his therefores aren't congruent with us.
Seems you took the high road and ignored him as much as possible. Good for you!

I would have corrected him and belittled him and his opinion. Since he proved he doesn't even know what he's talking about.

Of course civilly and articulately
(i.e. Not foaming at the mouth)
If we're stuck in a room together and he cant keep his mouth shut and his opinions to himself you'd best believe he'll hear my opinions.

Id also throw the words:
Bigot and intolerant at him.. Let him feel that deep cut of shame & stupidity.. However odds are he'd just look at me with a blank stare and go on about "high capacity clips, assault boolets and whatnot"

Pssh, I had such a good time the one time I was called for jury duty.

I was the only one of the 10 or 12 jurors that wanted a not guilty verdict on the first vote we took.

90 min later and I had everyone voting for a not guilty verdict.

When the prosecuter heard the verdict, I swear he started frothing at the mouth and held a hissy fit in front of the judge and asked that we go back in and "make sure" of our vote.

Best part was that somehow the accused and his attorney found out how it had gone down and met me out on the street to thank me.

Sheeple... Whaddya gonna do?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads