JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a bigger picture here, that I would like to believe some of you realize. This was a textbook display of ignorance. Ignorance cannot be faulted toward the ignorant (by definition), unless deliberate and entrenched with choice for the alternative toward enlightenment.

The greater issue here has nothing to do with guns: ignorance in many issues, and at many levels exists and runs rampant in our current society. You will gain no ground confronting it in a setting as described here. Debating terms and definitions with the ignorant is worse than counterproductive: you will be seen by those not ignorant, but merely uninformed as a bully: they recognize the ignorant, and have sympathy. If you confront the ignorant, you are the attacker of the defenseless in their eyes.

You were right in your quiet reserve. Especially in such a setting. Reduce yourself to discussions with insects, and you will become one.

There is a bigger picture here, that I would like to believe some of you realize. This was a textbook display of ignorance. Ignorance cannot be faulted toward the ignorant (by definition), unless deliberate and entrenched with choice for the alternative toward enlightenment.

The greater issue here has nothing to do with guns: ignorance in many issues, and at many levels exists and runs rampant in our current society. You will gain no ground confronting it in a setting as described here. Debating terms and definitions with the ignorant is worse than counterproductive: you will be seen by those not ignorant, but merely uninformed as a bully: they recognize the ignorant, and have sympathy. If you confront the ignorant, you are the attacker of the defenseless in their eyes.

You were right in your quiet reserve. Especially in such a setting. Reduce yourself to discussions with insects, and you will become one.

Spit, that's a good piece of wisdom right there. It's also a great argument for being able to pass a minimum basic test before one is allowed to vote, or procreate. ;)

It sounds like Chicago/NY/CA should be/is his own personal utopia. good luck to the tard when he gets his arms ripped off and then is shot for his troubles over in those perfect lands. lol

I exterminate insects and vermin for a living.
(I mean really, I do.)
One more under my boot wouldn't hurt. ;)

Words to live by for sure.

He probably came from CA...seems like a lot of that type have slowly migrated north to try and infect the rest of the population with their liberal virus.

You also can't fix stupid....you probably would have got a deer in the headlights look if you did try and correct his terminology in a kind manner.

An IQ of 100 is nothing to brag about but that means that half of the people have an IQ of less than 100.
Yep, there's some dang stupid people out there.

It's a shame that the majority of the people in WA, OR & CA are so danged liberal minded!!!
I know that for every pro gun person who migrates up from CA there are at least 500 liberals that tag along furthering the destruction of all of our rights!!!!

Pssh, I had such a good time the one time I was called for jury duty.

I was the only one of the 10 or 12 jurors that wanted a not guilty verdict on the first vote we took.

90 min later and I had everyone voting for a not guilty verdict.

When the prosecuter heard the verdict, I swear he started frothing at the mouth and held a hissy fit in front of the judge and asked that we go back in and "make sure" of our vote.

Best part was that somehow the accused and his attorney found out how it had gone down and met me out on the street to thank me.

Sheeple... Whaddya gonna do?

Good for you. Unfortunately, I never get to serve on a jury. Every time time I've got called in (4 times now I think), they find out Im a physician and immediately excuse me. I think they feel my opinion would have more weight with the other jurors or something. Last one was for someone allegedly caught selling meth. During jury selection, the defense attorney asked if I am familiar with the effects of Meth and then immediately had me dismissed. They apparently want people who cant think for themselves serving.

Plus everyone should know about jury nullification. If it's a stupid crap law then due your duty and acquit the person even if they are guilty.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top