JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL PROBABLY.
The oldest camo there is.
The point being. Nothing is better than what ma nature provides you with and even a ghillie or camo clothing needs enhancement.

I like the mud, twigs and leaves on the vehicle idea. So simple but might not of thought of it when panic sets in. Now it's tucked away in my memory for when I might need it!

I like the mud, twigs and leaves on the vehicle idea. So simple but might not of thought of it when panic sets in. Now it's tucked away in my memory for when I might need it!

Keep a dozen cans of flat black, brown, tan, grey, olive, green spray paint around. You can get rid of that shiny paint job quickly.
But you better think about good boots first, you may not be able to use a vehicle. So dont count on it being a transport mode. Like the wolf, your feet are what will support you. You would be wise to think like one. Hunt like a cat. Have the self preservation instincts of a wolf and be willing to fight like a badger.
Carry what you need, ammo a priority, 2 sharp knives, a multi tool, piano wire, paracord, Salt, compresses, compass or know your territory. Everything else you can find as you go. Clothing according to your climate. Pray a lot.

Use those cans of spray paint on clothing too. Made cammo out of my old issue OD fatigues back when I was young and poor. Not real field expedient though, need washed a couple of times to cut the odor. I keep a can of flat black BBQ paint for the stainless barrel of my M-1A.

Most of all pray we never need it.
But always be prepared.
One thing to remember, no one ever really defeated a gorilla force.
No one ever will defeat freedom.

A good Ghilie fits in a very small stuff sack, but if you don't have it, here is
simplicity that works.

Quick, hide! 1 simple skill could save your life

Right.... Because WND is a credible source... And we need to worry about Ghgillie suits and camo from Infra-read because your wet-dream of a revolution is just around the corner. NOT.

My hometown Newspaper did a takedown of the John Birchers (which you sound like you are) over 40 years ago. That was the last legitimate refuge of the crazies in this country.

Now you clowns cling to WND and other "Fringe" sites, like they're the next NYT or DMN. (Are you even cognizant enough to grasp "Dallas Morning News?")

Seriously? You think we're going to be in a shooting war with the U.S Govt any time soon and you're posting on public websites with no encryption? You're the most incompetent revolutionary in history. And BTW, which politician have you assassinated this week Mr. Hero?

People like you make me sick.

You have nothing to add but paranoia. You promise nothing but pain. You OFFER nothing at all and you aren't willing to back your words with actions, even when your very words are incitement to revolution.

You're a COWARD.

PUT UP bubblegum, or STFU.

You want people here to rise up? Show us the way tough guy.

Let's see your attacks on the feds. -Oh, no, that's right, you're totally ON THIER SIDE when it comes to enforcing unconstitutional drug laws.

But we should all buy Ghillie suits, because, hey, that's what the cool kids are doing.

You're a nutjob. There isn't any kind way to say it, And worse yet, you're a COWARDLY nut-job, instigating others when you haven't got the stones to do it yourself.

Have a nice day. -Wacko.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top