JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The biggest thing that bugs me, (I guess its becoming universal now) is not really the "authority know-it-alls" (because they stick out like a sore thumb), but the guys who have a very well-thought-out contribution, and follow it with "Just my $.02", or "IMHO", or some other self-deprecating suffix to their post. Geez, if you thought enough of it to share it with a steaming pile of anonymous craparses like myself, why would you discount it?

Just my $.02, YMMV IMHO.

The biggest thing that bugs me, (I guess its becoming universal now) is not really the "authority know-it-alls" (because they stick out like a sore thumb), but the guys who have a very well-thought-out contribution, and follow it with "Just my $.02", or "IMHO", or some other self-deprecating suffix to their post. Geez, if you thought enough of it to share it with a steaming pile of anonymous craparses like myself, why would you discount it?

Just my $.02, YMMV IMHO.

It kind of bugs me too and I'll do something similar. It's usually been in posts when I've provided my interpretation of a law. I just don't want people to put too much trust in those so I say IANAL. Just want to let them know it's just another Joe Craparse giving advice.

Matthew, Mark, Luke, John (and the yet-to-be-discovered Dead Sea Scroll authored by Spitpatch).

Ate dinner once with this long-haired hippie freak guy who had The Man after him. Said this might be the last good meal he'd get. Bread was kinda stale, almost like it didn't have any yeast in it, and the wine he brought sorta tasted like it'd been spilled on an operating room floor, then mopped up.

Anyway, we partied hard and wanted our picture taken, but somebody forgot to put film in the camera. Best we could do was have some Italian guy named Vinnie paint a picture of us.

Some of us got so plastered we saw God.

Spitpatch. Book One, Chapter Seven, Verse Twelve.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top