JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
here a few of my BUCK's

Picture200972028Medium29.jpg

I've carried a Benchmade Auto for three years now. As long as I don't lose it, I'll carry it forever.

Hey Hotwheelz, what are the two spikes on your bucks used for?

Are those throwing hatches? Badass!

I was told you could bury the knife blade and use the spikes to tie off stuff but IM really not sure why they are there but they look cool. I dont know if the hatchetts would be good for throwing the handles are pretty heavy they were more for small camp axe I got my first one when I was about 7 dad would let carry it around when we camping.

I was told you could bury the knife blade and use the spikes to tie off stuff but IM really not sure why they are there but they look cool. I dont know if the hatchetts would be good for throwing the handles are pretty heavy they were more for small camp axe I got my first one when I was about 7 dad would let carry it around when we camping.

I have a buckmaster as well. You are supposed to be able to use it as a grappling hook. No joke lol. Wont hold my big *** but thats what its for according to buck lol.

Matt

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads