JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
here a few of my BUCK's

Picture200972028Medium29.jpg

I've carried a Benchmade Auto for three years now. As long as I don't lose it, I'll carry it forever.

Hey Hotwheelz, what are the two spikes on your bucks used for?

Are those throwing hatches? Badass!

I was told you could bury the knife blade and use the spikes to tie off stuff but IM really not sure why they are there but they look cool. I dont know if the hatchetts would be good for throwing the handles are pretty heavy they were more for small camp axe I got my first one when I was about 7 dad would let carry it around when we camping.

I was told you could bury the knife blade and use the spikes to tie off stuff but IM really not sure why they are there but they look cool. I dont know if the hatchetts would be good for throwing the handles are pretty heavy they were more for small camp axe I got my first one when I was about 7 dad would let carry it around when we camping.

I have a buckmaster as well. You are supposed to be able to use it as a grappling hook. No joke lol. Wont hold my big *** but thats what its for according to buck lol.

Matt

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top