JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sold some stuff and bought these. M17-3, M19-5 and a NIB 1911 pro series. Sometimes a gun on armslist must be overlooked because the price is low and appears to be a scam. I asked the seller why the 1911 was so cheap and still got it for $650. It's not been fired except at the factory. He had the gun originally for $750 and it didn't sell for a month. I'm pretty happy about that. I paid fair prices for the other two fine revolvers. smiths 1.JPG

Sold some stuff and bought these. M17-3, M19-5 and a NIB 1911 pro series. Sometimes a gun on armslist must be overlooked because the price is low and appears to be a scam. I asked the seller why the 1911 was so cheap and still got it for $650. It's not been fired except at the factory. He had the gun originally for $750 and it didn't sell for a month. I'm pretty happy about that. I paid fair prices for the other two fine revolvers. View attachment 337445
If I had the cash I would have bought that 1911. Saw it the first minute the a posted . You got a great deal on that. Oh and the other guns are nice too :cool:.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top