JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Until Americans decide it's none of the government's damn business who people choose to do business with, or affiliate with, this will only get worse and worse. Anti's know that trying to pass gun laws is difficult, time consuming, expensive, and not always successful. So, they're taking the back-door approach, shutting down resources for financing/funding, social media, advertising, communications, etc. The overreach by local and state governments especially should be concerning to every American, but alas, far too many love suckling at the teat of government while having a noose wrapped around their collective necks. Blows my mind that so many would fall for the lies, but here we are. I honestly wonder if we can survive as a country with so many being so willing to be mindless subjects.

When I try to thumbs down some leftist comments on Google platforms. It will not allow me to. That must be where they ask their polls from. Stuff like 99.7 of Americans are for stricter gun laws.

Boy I sure wish there was a way that the Republicans in California's could get a law passed saying that business and Orgs would have to report ties to George Soros, Michael Bloomberg or any other anti-constitutionalism.:mad:
What's good for the goose.....

No satire, Bloomberg has registered once again as a democrat, only one reason to do that...

It'll be an interesting democrat primary, Inslee, Bloomberg, Warren, Clinton, Sanders, and who not else all competing against each other for the party nomination...
Clinton ? how many times does it take to get a clue

Stainless steel umbrellas for all...

I think I was off by a season, really expect something to break over the summer, but with the rhetoric from the left and Antifa running Portland, fall could be the true feces storm... November 6th will be interesting...

Time to get all that empty brass reloaded...

No kidding, here I slowed down on the reloading because I'm so busy lately. Got to replenish the stocks.

Next it will be businesses that advertise on (or with) conservative radio or TV programs..... :mad:
This is a sad statement, one we may well see within our lifetime. Thinking how quickly things have degraded over the past three decades, it's not inconceivable to see this within the next decade. That's how fast I think it'll happen...

I suspect they'll turn their attention to Social Security and Welfare programs as well. If you accept these programs you'll need to surrender your Second Amendment rights... It'll be another way to control the masses...

This is a sad statement, one we may well see within our lifetime. Thinking how quickly things have degraded over the past three decades, it's not inconceivable to see this within the next decade. That's how fast I think it'll happen...

I suspect they'll turn their attention to Social Security and Welfare programs as well. If you accept these programs you'll need to surrender your Second Amendment rights... It'll be another way to control the masses...

My wife and I keep saying how glad we are that we are old and will be gone... maybe not old enough tho!!!

I'm amused that everyone holding any ol' elected office seems to think they can just pass a "law" or "ordinance" and "it shall be so".....

o_O:rolleyes:

Unless someone fights it in court, that is exactly what they can do.

I predict that this will be fought in court and hopefully be held to be unconstitutional as violating the right of freedom of association, not to mention privacy.

Unless someone fights it in court, that is exactly what they can do.

I predict that this will be fought in court and hopefully be held to be unconstitutional as violating the right of freedom of association, not to mention privacy.

There's that, but I was implying that they'll just be ignored by the general population, much like the criminals who comprise <5% of the population that already ignore the laws on the books...

Same here, but my desire is to leave my children a better place than was left for me... So I'm willing to take up the battle so they don't have to...

We were told over and over by the preceeding POTUS that that ship had sailed. I'm amazed that after two years of things looking up, some people wanna go back to The Land Of Doom. My children are grown. Most of my grandchildren are grown. I'm too tired to be an activist. It's their turn. I sheparded them to this point in time... If they can't fight for themselves and their children, then they deserve what they get. Cue Walter Crankcase saying "And that's the way it is... Oct 13, 2018."

Edit: Btw, my parents were leaving me a great country up until Vietnam came along. That's when baby boomers started becoming adults and looked what's happened since! Now, IMO Vietnam was F'd up, but did we really have to mire ourselves afterwards?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads