JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Tillamook
State
Oregon
My wife and I are looking for some acreage to start planning for our retirement. We are looking passively so I figured our ask here if anyone may have some land they may consider selling or know someone who does.
Somewhere in the 3-5 acres. Maybe a bit more. Either in Oregon or southern Washington. Ideally closer to the ocean but we'd are fairly open to other possibilities. Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
My wife and I are looking for some acreage to start planning for our retirement. We are looking passively so I figured our ask here if anyone may have some land they may consider selling or know someone who does.
Somewhere in the 3-5 acres. Maybe a bit more. Either in Oregon or southern Washington. Ideally closer to the ocean but we'd are fairly open to other possibilities. Thanks!

I recognize this isn't exactly what you asked for, but thought I'd throw it out there: I have forty acres just north of Lyle, WA (it is 12 miles due north of The Dalles as the crow flies). Nice flat land, minutes from the Klickitat River recreation area. Very private with gated access. Buildable, but currently off-grid. It was perc tested (and passed) years ago, but it would have to be done again to meet county requirements for septic. I don't have it listed for sale, and am still a bit on the fence about selling, but I'm thinking around $55K if I don't have to pay a realtor.

Drop me a note if it catches any interest.

I recognize this isn't exactly what you asked for, but thought I'd throw it out there: I have forty acres just north of Lyle, WA (it is 12 miles due north of The Dalles as the crow flies). Nice flat land, minutes from the Klickitat River recreation area. Very private with gated access. Buildable, but currently off-grid. It was perc tested (and passed) years ago, but it would have to be done again to meet county requirements for septic. I don't have it listed for sale, and am still a bit on the fence about selling, but I'm thinking around $55K if I don't have to pay a realtor.

Thanks! PM sent

My dad's house will be up for sale in the summer. 5200 sq ft. 3 car garage (one bay is an oversized single car that he uses as a shop. Located near Dallas, OR. 7 acres of treed land. Major updates happening now. Somewhere in the $800k range. Pictures are of master bedroom and one of the living room. LOTS of storage. Full daylight basement.

20210914_140400.jpg 20210914_131451.jpg 20210914_131444.jpg 20210914_131430.jpg

Are you still interested in selling? It says your inbox is full but I may be interested. I'm a realtor but would be buying for myself.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.