JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I am new to the forum, and I thought I would share some of the knives
i have made recently. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks for looking,
Ben Tendick

IMG_2983.jpg BestBowieOKCA2013bmp.jpg EDTaC.jpg IMG_2601.jpg IMG_2643.jpg IMG_2240.jpg

I really like the bowie. Part of my new biz will be manufacturing knives and swords. I will also sell custom blades of some types (Medieval, bowies, pirate cutlasses,etc) on consignment if that interests you

Thread should be titled "Some knives I've made that I'm selling to members of the forum at a huge discount"....Really like that bowie knife, the one pictured above it and the four below it. Very nice work.

Thanks for the kind words guys!
These are all long since sold and I don't want to get in trouble with sales talk in the wrong forum. I don't know all of the rules yet, but I hope to put some up for sale here in the future.
I don't know if it is ok to post a link to my website/facebook page or not?

Hi Ben, I make knifes so when I say nice knifes I now the skill level required to make your knifes. How about posting information on what steel each blade is made out of for us knife guys. One of my favorite knife steels is 52100, this is time consuming to heat treat but well worth it. Are you forging your blades?

Thanks gentlemen! Most of the steel I use is either 5160 or L6. I have just recently got setup to heat treat and cryo treat stainless steel.

Here is little hunter I just finished up today. This one is .125" thick L6, 7.5" OAL, with a 3 5/8" blade. It is dressed in green micarta with red liners and a tapered tang.

IMG_3136.jpg IMG_3138.jpg IMG_3139.jpg IMG_3140.jpg IMG_3145.jpg

Ben, first, Great Knife Work !!!

Next, "we" know each other, Sundays in a Middle School gym... ;-)

I am the fellow that drives the Rhodesian Ugly Army Vehicle, yep that's me!!!

If I bring you some ~Special Knife Steel~, can we work on the design, together ? I bought it from one of the internet knife makers stores, but realized I could NOT do the proper heat treating after I read more about that metal.

I just finished cleaning out my storage, found the piece, and now must re-find it.... But it is not a "must have it now" project.

Talk to you Sunday?

philip,
In the Boondock's on ,HWY 36

I've seen you and your knives at several of the local knife shows and over on the Knife forums. Always great stuff. You should post pics of your Z-danglers. If I didn't already have a Munroe I'd definitely buy one. If you still have a few I may buy one and ditch the DC Munroe.

I hope you make more folding knives as one day I'd love to have one.

Thanks man, I still have those available if you are interested. I will try and find the right forum and put some up for sale.
The folding knives take a lot of time, but I will be doing more when I can.

I really like the last one. Looks kind of like "brute de forge" meets "tactical badass". I also loke the hammon you're getting. Assuming it's a clay quench. No idea of the steels. W2? Really like the variety you posted. seems like you're able to make a "tool for every job". Would be interested in buying one of those little edc's as well. Nice work!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top