JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
83545FFB-3184-4C72-A976-10BF29DB5DDB.png
This was taken from a very long ways away in Silverton, Or. This Les Schwab employee was merely taking out junk tires and heard the National Anthem, he appropriately stood at attention. I used to work at that store and this makes me proud. The game that this photo was taken at required a good eye and a very long lens to capture.

Slimer
This is fantastic! With all the anti American sentiment and social indoctrination going on. And being indoctrinated in our schools and colleges. This is a fresh welcomed story! God Bless those kids! Hope they never change! Thanks!

Idaho, where Patriots come in all shapes and sizes.

Truly God's country, and god bless America.

I don't care I was raised when you hear it at a ball game car race doesn't matter you stop what your doing take your hat off and hand on Hart if you are or where MILITARY you salute
Sorry edit AND STAND UP

I don't care I was raised when you hear it at a ball game car race doesn't matter you stop what your doing take your hat off and hand on Hart if you are or where MILITARY you salute
Sorry edit AND STAND UP
So true, I make my son's football team stop during practice when the Anthem gets played. It's natural to them now.

It is good to hear of folks "taking a stand" during the playing of the National Anthem....

Let's also not forget to teach / explain the "Why's " of why we stand during the playing....
It is important that the reasons why are known , so the actions , do not become rote and devoid of meaning.
Andy

It is good to hear of folks "taking a stand" during the playing of the National Anthem....

Let's also not forget to teach / explain the "Why's " of why we stand during the playing....
It is important that the reasons why are known , so the actions , do not become rote and devoid of meaning.
Andy

Excellent points, Andy! "Vain repetition availeth naught". The best minds NEED to know more than just the "THAT & WHAT". The "HOW & WHY" behind something brings it alive & makes an indelible impact on a person's mind, young or old (like us "geezers").

:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top