JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This comes close to a recipe from Weber. It's great!

Grilled Salmon with Brown Sugar and Mustard Glaze

This one I can vouch for also:

<broken link removed>

And for Rib-eye, try this: (I use a Weber Kettle grill)

Set the 1.5"thick steaks out to warm to room temp. Salt both sides with some kosher salt (you can place the steaks on a cooling rack over some foil or a sheet pan) and let it bring a shiny patina to the surface while you prepare the coals. Use a mounded up chimney of briquettes and allow them all to come to temp. Spread the coals out on the bottom rack and place the cooking rack over them and allow to heat for 10 minutes. Lift the cooking grate and rake the hot coals to cover one half of the coal grate, replace the cooking grate, and oil the surface with a paper towel dipped in cooking oil. Place the steaks over the coals on the grate and place the lid on (full open on the air intake at the bottom of the grill and full open on the exhaust vents on the lid) exhaust vents opposite the steaks. Let cook for 3 to 3.5 minutes, turn the steaks and repeat. Remove the steaks and let stand for about 5 minutes. They'll be perfectly rare and juicy when you cut into them.

Dang! Sun predicted for this weekend so I'm glad it's Friday! :s0072:

Another recommendation for the brethern.
Pinterest has some interesting ideas from time to time. But i find that most of the recipes to be found there are mostly for a grill.
True BBQ is low and slow, it can be hot and fast. But it just aint the same.

Check out the Beer Can Chicken, Steak and Turkey recipes here:
Episode 1: Exotic Birds
The guy who wrote Deep Fried, Live! went on to write for Alton Brown on Good Eats. DFL was my favorite cooking show in college, short-lived as it was... I have all the episodes saved to hard drive, and the Thanksgiving Turkey ep even has some games in it. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top