JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Matrix is doing weekly progress updates for the 22/45 kits now
Blog
render4.jpg

620-1490904448-22-45-frame.jpg

Matrix finished building the first kit and it is working well.
First Test Fire

If you look back through the blog the last few weeks it shows the build. He finished the 0% receiver with a drill, a hacksaw and some files.

Should be on sale soon since he wanted to make sure it would work using miminal tools.

Not a lot new on the 80% market lately....

But Noziroh has a pre-order up. They are still fighting with the ATF but their pre-order removes 2 of the side panels that the ATF considered "firearm" the first time around. $188 is a lot for a AR15 lower unless you live in certain states or appreciate the effort. Not sure how the below is considered an operational firearm by the ATF but then again its the ATF

kit.jpg

I know this is a dead thread but I've been searching for ideas to do 80%. The tec 9 listed here seems dead it's still on pre order. But I'm awaiting my ffl7 and I am building a site to sell parts and non ffl regulated stuff until then. The tec 9 is going to be one of my first production runs and I also was thinking the uzi smg. I was entertaining building different 80% kits for the time being and maybe after I get into production. I found a way to build the Uzi as an 80% but needs a little welding but total cost under 500.00. I wanted to do a desert eagle 80% also. Was looking at thoughts and other ideas for kits that would be liked

I know this is a dead thread but I've been searching for ideas to do 80%. The tec 9 listed here seems dead it's still on pre order. But I'm awaiting my ffl7 and I am building a site to sell parts and non ffl regulated stuff until then. The tec 9 is going to be one of my first production runs and I also was thinking the uzi smg. I was entertaining building different 80% kits for the time being and maybe after I get into production. I found a way to build the Uzi as an 80% but needs a little welding but total cost under 500.00. I wanted to do a desert eagle 80% also. Was looking at thoughts and other ideas for kits that would be liked
Probably too late now, but if the proposed changes somehow don't get adopted, then VZ58, FAL that's actually close to 80%, Beretta 92, or CZ-75/Hi-Power might be fun, though parts for the last two might not be as common. If the new definitions are adopted but don't get applied to tubes/blocks of metal you could try making jigs for things with relatively simple receivers like how Matrix did for the Ruger pistols.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top