JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tec 9 80% receiver:
Logic Industries - 80% Hobby Kits & Parts
T9-80Close2-SM.jpg

hmmmmmmm

Matrix is working on a 0% 22/45 .22 pistol kit. The upper is the "firearm part" which is just a tube.
Apparently going to be easier and less expensive than the sig 80%

What's New

something that will be similar to this:
22452.jpg

I just ran across this the other day. A 1911 aluminum frame. No polymer.

Looking for a little (lot!) better price though.

Recon 1911 80% Frame.45 ACP Ghost Gun - Ghost Guns

:)
I've done 3 80% 1911. 2 out of aluminum and one out of stainless steel for a 460 Roland build. Building a decent 1911 out of an 80% will take at least $800-1000 to make a decent one. I used a cheep parts kit for one and ended up replacing several parts with better ones anyway to get it reasonably safe to fire.

This 1911 polymer one is interesting because apparently they changed a bunch of things to reduced parts making it cheaper. But it is still a wait and see on this one. 1911's are better with precision parts and precision fits. Not sure a somewhat flexible polymer will work well.

I ended up getting a G22 police trade in parts to setup my P80 frame. I figure I can always get a 9mm conversion barrel later. Was $305 shipped and its complete slide/trigger/pins.

I don't even have a work bench though. First thing is to build a workbench in the garage and get a vise do I can tackle this P80 properly.

Has anyone done a frame from Hellfire Armory 1911?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top