JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now who in the world could be responsible for this?

Obama's limo breaks down in Israel [PHOTOS] | The Daily Caller
One of President Obama’s specially-designed armored Cadillac limos — called “The Beast” — broke down in Israel after it was filled with diesel fuel by mistake.

The eight-ton vehicle “stalled shortly after the American president landed in Israel,” according to News 2, an Israeli news service.

News 2 emphasized that the mistake was the “result of incorrect refueling conducted by U.S. personnel accompany[ing] Obama during his visit here.”

Is incompetence so pervasive in this administration that they can't even hire someone qualified to pump gas?

It sure looks that way!

I'd be surprised if it didn't have a diesel. The later Kodiak/Topkicks usually had the 6.6L Duramax. I don't think a gas engine would pull that hulk around. They could also be had with the 8.1L Vortec gas engine but a diesel would have a lot more torque. Of course those were the stock engines, who knows what they stuffed in it.

Of course if it was me, I'd want a Banks modified Cummins in that puppy!

Exactly what I've got in our motorhome
Cummins ISC was 350 hp and 1050 ft lbs now 435 hp and 1200 ft lbs, but the max figures don't show the whole story! The power band is much wider, old peak was 1050 at 1400 and then down. Now it's 1200 ft lbs from 1400 to past 1700 rpm and never gets down to 1050 till 2100 rpm.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top