JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was talking with one of the sporting goods guys and he told me Bimart is going start a new kind of store. He said that they are going to put in a few Costal Farm type farm and feed stores around Oregon and not sure about Washington. He also said they would have firearms and ammo, pistols included. May be a year or two but it's officially in the works he said.

As they say I been a card carrying member since 1976 when I went to college. Prior to that I went with my dad when he bought reloading supplies there. I have a package of CCI Primers he bought at Bi Mart in 1968. I keep it as a memento.

I do try to support my local gun stores, but sometimes, like today I got a 100 rounds of 22 mag, 30 grain Hornadys that my rifle really likes for $ 11.97, same rounds at Cabelas, $ 13,97. Good Store and I will continue to support it. Interesting bit of news above. Hope it works out.

I shop @ The Dalles BM, I always stop there 1st, experience has showed that they are lower than Home Depot. Costal is heavy on customer service but their Money comes from clothing and home décor sales; their ammo is hit or miss, an after thought

Bimart is a far superior store to Freddys or Wallyworld. The Bimarts here have allot of customer loyalty
so even if you might save 1.00 over at WM, the service is better at Bimart.

The customer service is second to none!!!!I paid a bi mart with a hundred dollar bill.little did i know two bills stuck together.I called bimart and explained my situation about missing the hundo(not sure yet if i overpated yet)guy says he would have to call me right back...ten minutes later he calls and says it appears so but i would have to wait till end on shift drawer count and i could pick up in morning.I said not a problem but since i came all the way out there for 200 primers that day ,if i have to come back will he put 200 more on hold for me,no problem he says.
next day comes and they found my money call me bright and early.I get there and the man apologizes and says heres your $ and primers.I ask who do i pay for these?He says on the house sorry about that.I said are you serious this is kinda my fault,he says its also our cashiers fault they can count too:)

The customer service is second to none!!!!

Agreed - their customer service is second to none. They opened a store here in Aberdeen last spring and it is amazing to have customer service reps who are both knowledgeable and helpful. Check stands are opened if there is a lineup of more than three people, and all the employees SPEAK FREAKIN' ENGLISH!!!! They also have ammo in stock and its a rarity to see an empty case where ammo used to be.

Been shopping at Bi-Mart for 20 years. My Dad calls is "Blooey-Mart" as in guns go "Ka-Blooey". Fair prices, low crowds and people that I can speak to and who know the products. I stop by once a week in search of ammo. But whether they have ammo or not I always leave with some Franz cookies or shaving cream or a USB flash drive or a rack of suds, etc. It's the "small town feel" of Bi-Mart that I can't help but spend money in. I told my wife last weekend "If Bi-Mart doesn't have it, we don't need it". :)

My ONE complaint is that they don't carry AR stuff. I asked once, and was promptly told "We don't carry assault rifles".

And they will order any gun in any of their catalogs for you. I visit the Keizer Bimart nearly every Tuesday. Last year, when .22 was common, most times a box of it would leave with me on those days.

Bimart is a far superior store to Freddys or Wallyworld. 9 outta ten time I find it there and not anywhere else.
Plus we need to keep Bimart open to keep the larger stores incheck. The Bimarts here have allot of customer loyalty
so even if you might save 1.00 over at WM, the service is better at Bimart. Seems too Bimart does not have as much Chinese crap
like Walmart has, man I bet Sam is turning over in his grave what his son has done to Walmart, it used to be a USA made store then he dies and his son over night fire distributors and dumps local supplier and went commy on us.
Wife and I try and avoid WM if we can.

Salted Weapon I don't know where you get your info from about wal mart but none of what you said about wal mart is true none of it.
they buy local when it makes sense like in summer they buy all vegies and fruit local and to say Bi-mart has less items in there store from china is simply not true but I am so used to seeing made up stories about wal mart I'm not surprised , thing is I never thought I would see you making the statements show me where you got this info from other than hearsay or so an so said this .

Bimart has a lot of cheap Chinese crap too, like Fred Meyer and Walmart. But I like the service and friendliness at Bimart and FredM a lot better. For some reason, and I might be generalizing here and way off limits, I have the idea I'm supporting someone's meth habit when shopping at Walmart. However, sometimes you need something quick and it doesn't matter that it's a cheap thing and Wally's closest to me, so there you go. But I try to avoid it.

You can find American made stuff in all 3 though, it's not that they pursue the cheapest foreign crap available, a feeling I always get from Harbor Freight.

My ONE complaint is that they don't carry AR stuff. I asked once, and was promptly told "We don't carry assault rifles".
Yes - Bi-Mart has always oriented their guns and accessories around the 'traditional' Shooter/Hunter/Outdoorsman since that is the typical demographic that shops there.

Wally World in Wenatchee and mount Vernon still carry firearms. I was down visiting a sick friend in sumner on Monday so hit the super Wally's at the super mall in auburn and very little ammo in a small display and no broomsticks. I am sure because they are in gun unfriendly king county. To think less than a mile away 45 years ago i was shooting starlings in our berry field with my brother"s .22s. Unfortunately we have no bi marts this far north. Harbor freight, I know they are cheap bit, lawdamighty I bet 90 percent of their stuff is Chinese, and crappy Chinese at that.

Brutus out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads