Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Somalia: Al-Shabaab Jihadists Destroy Christian Library, Hold Public Burning of Bible

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by zeezee, Dec 21, 2010.

1. zeezee

zeezee nowheresville Member

Does anyone care? Where are the demonstrations, where are the riots, where are the flag burners to burn the Somali flag or to burn koran's? Awww but the bible is just a book, probably fiction, who cares, burn as many as you want. And where are the reporters covering this, writing paragraphs and pages of disgust for those who would do such a thing? Is that not US? Celebrating the Birth of Christ while people burn our holiest of books. The U.S. is not a Christian nation as our dear president exclaimed, it is a nation of hypocrites calling ourselves Christians. Merry Christmas from one hypocrite to the crowd.

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Somalia: Al-Shabaab Jihadists Destroy Christian Library, Hold Public Burning of Bibles…

2. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

The "non-reaction" is what sets Christians apart from Islam, No mass protests, no fataws, no heads, arms or hands chopped off, nobody blown to bits, nobody stoned to death, we could go on and on.......:thumbup:

Merry Christmas !!!

3. zeezee

zeezee nowheresville Member

By "non-reaction" you mean sheeple, right? :bluelaugh: :bluelaugh: :bluelaugh:

4. fuhr52

fuhr52 Lane County. Oregon Well-Known Member

This is the real issue, if you don't follow what Christians teach, do they want you dead, if you don't follow what atheists teach, do they want you dead, the answer should be obvious. If you don't follow what Islam teaches, do they want you dead. Again the answer should be obvious. At some point the free world had better wake up and stop thinking you can reason with these people. They want one thing and one thing only, follow their teaching or die, period. Protest all you want, they still want you dead.

5. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

No, I mean "most" Christians, won't murder you for burning the Bible, it's a Christian thing.....:winkkiss:

6. magnum

magnum Springfield American....'nuff said

I remember when that reverend back east was going to burn copies of the koran. Wow, there was a world wide protest about it. So......where is the world wide protest about them burning bibles????:huh::(
    I must have missed it on msn.:D

7. Old506

Old506 Northwest Member

Nothing to get upset about.............When you already know how it ends.

8. fijekladias

fijekladias Southern Oregon Member

Amen.

9. BigCat

BigCat Portland Member

Religious extremists are never good, for any religion.

10. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

:thumbup:

11. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

The worst I expect from Christians these days is being interrupted during dinner by someone knocking on my door trying to hand out pamphlets.

Keith (Funny, that's about all I would expect from Buddhists, Taoists, Jews, Shintoists, and Kirby salesmen. Not Muslims though...hmmm.)

12. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Nope, no one really cares.

13. kenno

kenno eastern WA Active Member

Free "haircut" with every case of Western Indifferance:(

14. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

+1 :thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.