JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Does anyone care? Where are the demonstrations, where are the riots, where are the flag burners to burn the Somali flag or to burn koran's? Awww but the bible is just a book, probably fiction, who cares, burn as many as you want. And where are the reporters covering this, writing paragraphs and pages of disgust for those who would do such a thing? Is that not US? Celebrating the Birth of Christ while people burn our holiest of books. The U.S. is not a Christian nation as our dear president exclaimed, it is a nation of hypocrites calling ourselves Christians. Merry Christmas from one hypocrite to the crowd.

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Somalia: Al-Shabaab Jihadists Destroy Christian Library, Hold Public Burning of Bibles...

Does anyone care? Where are the demonstrations, where are the riots, where are the flag burners to burn the Somali flag or to burn koran's? Awww but the bible is just a book, probably fiction, who cares, burn as many as you want. And where are the reporters covering this, writing paragraphs and pages of disgust for those who would do such a thing? Is that not US? Celebrating the Birth of Christ while people burn our holiest of books. The U.S. is not a Christian nation as our dear president exclaimed, it is a nation of hypocrites calling ourselves Christians. Merry Christmas from one hypocrite to the crowd.

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Somalia: Al-Shabaab Jihadists Destroy Christian Library, Hold Public Burning of Bibles…

The "non-reaction" is what sets Christians apart from Islam, No mass protests, no fataws, no heads, arms or hands chopped off, nobody blown to bits, nobody stoned to death, we could go on and on.......:s0155:

Merry Christmas !!!

The "non-reaction" is what sets Christians apart from Islam, No mass protests, no fataws, no heads, arms or hands chopped off, nobody blown to bits, nobody stoned to death, we could go on and on.......:s0155:

Merry Christmas !!!

By "non-reaction" you mean sheeple, right? :s0112: :s0112: :s0112:

This is the real issue, if you don't follow what Christians teach, do they want you dead, if you don't follow what atheists teach, do they want you dead, the answer should be obvious. If you don't follow what Islam teaches, do they want you dead. Again the answer should be obvious. At some point the free world had better wake up and stop thinking you can reason with these people. They want one thing and one thing only, follow their teaching or die, period. Protest all you want, they still want you dead.

I remember when that reverend back east was going to burn copies of the koran. Wow, there was a world wide protest about it. So......where is the world wide protest about them burning bibles????:huh::(
I must have missed it on msn.:D

No, I mean "most" Christians, won't murder you for burning the Bible, it's a Christian thing.....:winkkiss:

Religious extremists are never good, for any religion.

The worst I expect from Christians these days is being interrupted during dinner by someone knocking on my door trying to hand out pamphlets.

Keith (Funny, that's about all I would expect from Buddhists, Taoists, Jews, Shintoists, and Kirby salesmen. Not Muslims though...hmmm.)

Merry Christmas !!!

Free "haircut" with every case of Western Indifferance:(

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR