JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Anyone know of any for sale or in stock?
Need both rimfire and 30 cal size.
Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Check out Quietbore. Their facebook page has the 25% off code through the end of January. Price includes engraving. They won't ship until you can show them an approved form 1 but they will hold it for you if you show your form 1 submission.

Here's the forum section on suppressors

Check out Quietbore. Their facebook page has the 25% off code through the end of January. Price includes engraving. They won't ship until you can show them an approved form 1 but they will hold it for you if you show your form 1 submission.

Here's the forum section on suppressors

they won't ship you items that are legal to own without a form 1? That's a company I'd never give my money too thanks for the heads up.

they won't ship you items that are legal to own without a form 1? That's a company I'd never give my money too thanks for the heads up.
They were raided by the ATF and shut down some time last year. Something to do with shipping solvent traps along with drill jigs. They're not the only ones. If you do some reading on the NFA section of our forum, you'll find more information on multiple companies that have been shut down and no longer supplying "solvent traps".

Preorder...

They were raided by the ATF and shut down some time last year. Something to do with shipping solvent traps along with drill jigs. They're not the only ones. If you do some reading on the NFA section of our forum, you'll find more information on multiple companies that have been shut down and no longer supplying "solvent traps".

WTT was raided and still making components and kits... all the others are cowards for ceasing production. What they're doing is not illegal nor is it illegal to own the components without a form 1

Still looking for a rifle centerfire size solvent trap ... anyone know of availability from companies other than listed above?
Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top