JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never indicated I had ANY Legal Rights as you indicated in your again twisted statement.

Every circumstance is different. The last guy was a lost mushroom picker he was given a ride to his rig and told about the neighbor next door that would prosecute him if he stepped on his place.

You are the kind of person that gives land owners the reason to post there property.

You are delusional, the kind of person I would personally consider dangerous.
You will do anything to win an argument based on your own point of view even if you have to twist things to suite your circumstances.

I hope for your sake you have learned something from this experience. People are not all alike and if you think you have the right to tress pass, May your God be with you - You may just need him someday and if it works out that he works in mysterious ways you will remember this thread.
KEEP OUT means Keep Out
Silver Hand

I never indicated I had ANY Legal Rights as you indicated in your again twisted statement.

Every circumstance is different. The last guy was a lost mushroom picker he was given a ride to his rig and told about the neighbor next door that would prosecute him if he stepped on his place.

You are the kind of person that gives land owners the reason to post there property.

You are delusional, the kind of person I would personally consider dangerous.
You will do anything to win an argument based on your own point of view even if you have to twist things to suite your circumstances.

I hope for your sake you have learned something from this experience. People are not all alike and if you think you have the right to tress pass, May your God be with you - You may just need him someday and if it works out that he works in mysterious ways you will remember this thread.
KEEP OUT means Keep Out
Silver Hand

(see bolded)
So you're admitting you had no right to prevent those people from leaving... thank you very much, this is the point I was trying to make to begin with... case closed. you can't imprison people. thanks for finally realizing that

you're inferring much about me I never said, I am not a door to door soliciter or salesman, I never stated one has carte Blanche to do what they want on your property.

Apparently you also think I regularily trespass on others property, not sure where you got that from....

(see bolded)
So you're admitting you had no right to prevent those people from leaving... thank you very much, this is the point I was trying to make to begin with... case closed. you can't imprison people. thanks for finally realizing that

you're inferring much about me I never said, I am not a door to door soliciter or salesman, I never stated one has carte Blanche to do what they want on your property.

Apparently you also think I regularily trespass on others property, not sure where you got that from....

I didn't admit anything except you are obstinate! I was replying to your B.S. post in # 64

My statement [I never indicated I had any legal rights as you indicated in your again twisted statement]

I never made the statement where as you Indicated in post # 64 I Insist I have legal rights!

Again you're not seeing the forest through the trees. You cannot force people to remain on your property and meet arbitrary requirements. This whole argument started because silver insists he has a legal right to search the personal effects of anyone on his property and to not allow them to leave until they do.

If an attitude like yours was met in my driveway- One way or another there would be issues, you have such a sense of entitlement, you recreate the circumstances every ten minutes. You have power and control problems!

If I force you to do something then arresting you for criminal tress pass myself or when the sheriff arrives and books you. That will be your chance to play lawyer or get a lawyer.
You haven't the faintest idea what is involved in a law suite.
It changes nothing. If you Tress Pass on Private Property - You are the one at risk.
I will continue to do what I need to do when uninvited Guests arrive.
Silver Hand

I didn't admit anything except you are obstinate! I was replying to your B.S. post in # 64

My statement [I never indicated I had any legal rights as you indicated in your again twisted statement]

I never made the statement where as you Indicated in post # 64 I Insist I have legal rights!

Again you're not seeing the forest through the trees. You cannot force people to remain on your property and meet arbitrary requirements. This whole argument started because silver insists he has a legal right to search the personal effects of anyone on his property and to not allow them to leave until they do.

If an attitude like yours was met in my driveway- One way or another there would be issues, you have such a sense of entitlement, you recreate the circumstances every ten minutes. You have power and control problems!

If I force you to do something then arresting you for criminal tress pass myself or when the sheriff arrives and books you. That will be your chance to play lawyer or get a lawyer.
You haven't the faintest idea what is involved in a law suite.
It changes nothing. If you Tress Pass on Private Property - You are the one at risk.
I will continue to do what I need to do when uninvited Guests arrive.
Silver Hand

You know what, I think we've both misunderstood what each other has been saying. with the post that started this, I got an image and impression that was incorrect, and maybe went a little far in what I said, looking back through your posts and looking at better contexts, I think some of the things I said were unwarranted...

I'm going to apologize and stop arguing this, since I read your first post and realized you didn't say what I thought you said, and for that I apologize.

I have an interesting question with regard to all of this. My property is fenced and the driveway is gated at the road. I usually leave the gate open as I run around on my quad a lot and go in and out of the open gate. Therefore wouldn't someone be guilty of something trespass related if they drove through my open gate to access my house?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top