JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am sure this dates me, but I remember the Fuller Brush Man coming around when I was a kid selling household cleaning products. My mom would buy something occaisonaly, but I think it was just more to be polite than anything.

Unfortunately, since I get a lot of UPS, Fedex or mail I have to sign for, I answer the door and come across the solicitors. Depending on how bored I am I will sometimes let them make their pitch and then say no thanks. Nowadays I just blame the bad economy for refusing their product or service. I would like to ambush the Oregonian guy with water balloons or something one morning. Don't they know they are killing trees? What's their carbon footprint? :)

Unfortunately, since I get a lot of UPS, Fedex or mail I have to sign for, I answer the door and come across the solicitors. Depending on how bored I am I will sometimes let them make their pitch and then say no thanks. Nowadays I just blame the bad economy for refusing their product or service. I would like to ambush the Oregonian guy with water balloons or something one morning. Don't they know they are killing trees? What's their carbon footprint? :)

+1 Every Tuesday morning they drop their rag in my driveway and every Tuesday when I get home from work it goes directly into the recycling bin.

I am sure this dates me, but I remember the Fuller Brush Man coming around when I was a kid selling household cleaning products. My mom would buy something occaisonaly, but I think it was just more to be polite than anything.

selling Fuller for a while, the district manager told us to ignore the signs, so we did. I had several people tell me the same thing, they welcomed the Fuller man but everyone else was not welcome.

I saw the Jehovah's drop off two ladies in my neighborhood yesterday. I was hoping they would knock on my door, I even went and put on a holster with my Beretta .40 for shock value but they didn't stop. I have a feeling I'm probably blacklisted from playing mind games with them in the past!

I saw the Jehovah's drop off two ladies in my neighborhood yesterday. I was hoping they would knock on my door, I even went and put on a holster with my Beretta .40 for shock value but they didn't stop. I have a feeling I'm probably blacklisted from playing mind games with them in the past!

LMAO... all dressed up and nobody to dance with!! :s0112:

s'true... they take note of prospective addresses and they don't return to "hostile targets". The LDS do the same thing....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top