JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For you LEO's that didn't already know...

DUTY USE REPLACEMENT PROGRAM (DRP)
If a local or state Law Enforcement Officer uses their rifle in the performance of their duties and is without it for any reason including evidentiary procedures. Sons of Liberty Gun Works will provide them with an equivalent loaner, or replacement if the rifle was damaged or destroyed in the line of duty. This policy applies to individual officer's weapons and local and state department weapons purchased from Sons of Liberty Gun Works for life.

Law Enforcement Programs

With a program like this why would you get anything else?

Last Edited:
For you LEO's that didn't already know...

DUTY USE REPLACEMENT PROGRAM (DRP)
If a local or state Law Enforcement Officer uses their rifle in the performance of their duties and is without it for any reason including evidentiary procedures. Sons of Liberty Gun Works will provide them with an equivalent loaner, or replacement if the rifle was damaged or destroyed in the line of duty. This policy applies to individual officer's weapons and local and state department weapons purchased from Sons of Liberty Gun Works for life.

Law Enforcement Programs

With a program like this why would you get anything else?
Not only do they replace complete rifles for LEOs they'll replace your bolt or barrel if you "shoot it out" even as a civilian. That's what I love about SOLGW. I have mine pictured in my avatar. I just wish they were better with responding to e-mails and communication and general because their AR platform rifles are some of the most technically sound in the market today.

Not only do they replace complete rifles for LEOs they'll replace your bolt or barrel if you "shoot it out" even as a civilian. That's what I love about SOLGW. I have mine pictured in my avatar. I just wish they were better with responding to e-mails and communication and general because their AR platform rifles are some of the most technically sound in the market today.

They go beyond that even, SOLGW presented Stephen Willeford, the Texas hero that engaged church mass shooter Devin Kelley, with a new SOLGW AR even though the AR he used to halt the rampage was not a SOLGW firearm.

You gotta figure they are a small shop if they answered all their emails constantly they would never build AR's. That said Mike puts his personal cell number out there so if someone has an issue he can be personally reached. Their business model is truly unique, one can pick their specific top-quality components to "build their own blaster". I'm glad to see them work through the majority of their timeline issues and wish them continued success as they are one of the few companies doing it right.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top