JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SoldI love this Ruger, I used it for training when I didn't want to spend the money shooting my 1911, it has the exact same grip angle/mag release as a 1911, its threaded in a common pitch, I think 1/2 by 28. Installed a hi-viz front site, with interchangeable fiber optic inserts.(front iron sight on the photo comes with pistol as well) 4.6" long heavy barrel. Also installed rubber 1911 grips. Pistol was redone in matte black, light trigger and two-10 rnd mags. Comes with box and papers. Over $600 invested, I'm asking $395obo.
IMAG0107.jpg
Trades considered, just no pump shotguns please, I'm up to my neck in them.

The tip is threaded with a thread protector, do you see how far back the front sight is? And that tiny line right before it? It's a very nice job done by mike as tornado technologies. You can screw on flash hiders and such like this
IMAG0108.jpg
Do you get it now bcrtops?

Correct, this is a normal ruger 22/45 with ruger made polymer frame and original ruger heavy bull barrel that's been shorten, de-cut, by meaning the outside barrel was shaved to eliminate the stupid"warning see manual before operating firearm" that's on every Dang ruger 22 ever made...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.