JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Making some room for new toys, putting the Mossberg 500 (tactical ?) up for grabs. Classic 20" with the ATI adjustable, 5 position, pistol grip stock w/ shell carrier.

Also comes with scabbard, 25 round bandoleer (filled with Remington 00buck & slugs) plus 20 rounds Fiocchi Target shells, 20 rounds of Remington Gun Club Target loads & another 15 rounds of Remington 00buck

$260 for everything!

Open to trades: handguns & rifles, just make me a reasonable offer! (9mm 45 acp .357 .44 7.62x39 .223 .308)

ammo.jpg

moss1.jpg

moss2.jpg

moss3.jpg

Last Edited:
Not sure when it was made but i'll try to look up the serial number when I get home from work tonight. If I remember correctly it was purchased new around 2008 (i think, there's been quite a few purchases in the past few years :))

Your inbox is full, I can see the picture, but what's the condition and know round count?....thanks

sorry I missed this. Condition is great. The pump arm has a small bit of that classic Mossberg rattle but no other issues. Shot a few clays & a box of slugs with this gun last weekend, no problems what so ever. dont know exact round count but my best guess is around six to seven hundred of mostly target load

I emailed Mossberg to get the manufacture date but they have not replied.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top