JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
, this gun is in great (95%) condition, .

If that gun is in 95% condition then I am a ballet dancer (300 lbs ballet dancer).

I drove all the way to Bremerton to buy that gun yesterday. Came home empty handed and pissed.

I would not say anything about it but seller still has this add up claiming that this gun is in great shape. I wasted couple of hours of my time and $30+ in fuel and bridge toll and I do not want others to do the same.

Look at first picture closely. Chromed hammer is all rusted. Overall finish is very faded, so much that gun looks two-tone. Finish on trigger guard is worn almost to the metal. In two spots above and front of trigger guard finish is gone all together.

To seller: If you paid too much for the gun and listened to too many stories it does not mean that others have to pay for that.

There are pictures up and in the ad I offered the opportunity send you more if there is something specific you would like to see, if you disagree with my assessment of the pistol then discuss it before we agree on a price and a meet. I have been entirely honest about the condition of this gun, how can I lie with pictures up?!?! I'm not happy that I wasted 1hr of my day because the buyer wanted me to knock $100 off the price of this gun at the last minute. Go look on Gunbroker there are plenty of these guns selling for 500-600 in much worse condition, then add your 30 for shipping, 25 for transfer another 20 for tax and then buy the $80 grips $70 holster and another 50 in extras. Have a good day sir. Go sh*t on someone else's thread, it's not welcome here. The hammer is not "all rusted" it was dirty, I just cleaned it off with some hoppes.

NRA Condition standards
VERY GOOD (VG): All original major parts. For modern guns, must be in perfect working order, no corrosion or pitting, minor scratches only.

My rating of 95% does not pertain to the finish alone, it is in reference to the entire pistol including mechanical working order. The mechanical aspects of this gun are 100% I deducted 5% because of the finish problems. Sedoy is upset, I am not entirely sure why but he is taking it out on me and my thread. For those of you reading this, please excuse him.

Classified rules (NWF)
4. Follow through once you commit to a purchase, sale, or trade.
Members who commit to deals then fail to follow through will have their classified privileges revoked.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.