JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank boba fett you don't have years 1980-1987 because if I got them there would be too many tear stained pages to pass the magazines off to the next guy.

Good luck with the sale!

i really enjoy that magazine. have every issue. thinking of cleaning house and downsizing so
i may end up selling my set as well. they've gone electronic now and I'm not sure how i feel
about that because i miss taking the issue out to the back yard and reading on the patio and
day dreaming.

if anyone is wondering what the big deal is about this magazine, it's the only one
around which offers in-depth articles about hard-to-find and popular NFA firearms
(full auto, short barrel rifle/shotgun, any other weapons e.g. pen guns, canes,
wallet guns, etc)

i recall writers/aficiandos who visited and wrote of their trips to other country's
firearm museums, multi-part articles with detailed info/history on AR-15/M-16,
H&Ks, custom short bbl/full auto firearms hidden inside pizza boxes, and other
exotics.

article index

$100 for 60 issues of insightful articles is a steal. with the above index, you should
be able to scan and see the main articles within these issues

Skydiver, I'd like to buy these back issues of the magazine.

If anyone else wants to sell issues, I'm looking to get a complete set of all back issues. I've got 14 or 15 issues right now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top