Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by EMP9596, Mar 7, 2012.
How's the wood any scratches or rust , wear on blurring more info please . Thanks for ya time
Do u not want to sell this to me I sent u pm
If I am remembering correctly the first PM stated you wanted to meet somewhere between here (Vancouver) and Seattle, I answered with "No travel".
The 2nd was: "Still interested" which was not much to answer to.
1. I am "Not" looking for a "quick need cash" sale here.
2. If I spent 25-50 bucks going round trip to meet up with you, I might as well drop the price on here that much and save a drive and any hassles.
3. I make the drive and you do not buy or go low ball on me? Then you have a "Very Unhappy" person on your hands.
4. No insult intended, but you have four post and a Zero Feedback Score which makes you an unknown risk.
1. Come down here and purchase the rifle if you want it?
2. I could possibly ship the rifle? You prepay the rifle plus shipping and insurance and find an FFL who will accept shipment from an 003 and we might be able to work something out?
Thank you for your intrest,
If no response this go round it goes back in the safe.