JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my Diamond back DB380 with the factory EXO nickel boron finish. I am the original owner and have put around 250 rounds to break the gun in. The ZD serial number is from the newest batch of DB's and have the bugs worked out of them. It doesnt seem to like the low grade range ammo but i have put 50 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense through it with out a single FTF or FTE. The gun is extremely small but handles very well. The exo finish makes cleaning extremely easy and looks pretty cool. The gun is in LNIB condition except for the normal slide wear after a few hundered rounds of break in.

Package:
DB380 with original box, papers, ect... (just as new) Paid 350 + tax
7 Rounds of Hornady Crit Defense (6 in the mag one in the chamber) run about 2$ a bullet
DeSantis pocket holster (like new) Paid 20$

KHOLSTER holster in picture not included sold separately

I have about 400$ into the gun and the gun is broken in and ready to be carried. Only reason i am selling is because i seem to be able to carry a larger 9mm just fine. However, this 380 just disappears when i carry it.

Asking 299$ FTF Carry permit required and a bill of sale for my records.

Thanks for looking!

DSCN8156.jpg

DSCN8157.jpg

DSCN8159.jpg

DSCN8160.jpg

DSCN8155.jpg

i would stay away from the tula steel and the federal fmj's. It seemed to work well with S&B, wwb and with other higher power range ammo. It loosens up alot after the break in. Run a good bit of defense ammo through it. It likes the higher power defense ammo aloooot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.