JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
interested in colt are you willing to drive north a bit. i live in kent and could possibly meet in between. assuming you are down south not exactly sure of your location. going to puyallup gun show Sat. possible might want 357 also. both look to be nice guns to add to collection.

I'm located just North of Vancouver, about 15 miles from Portland...
I'm not opposed to driving a bit to accomodate a deal, but you're quite a ways North of me.
PM sent, please respond via PM. Thanks.
...Glock is gone...

Which gun are you referring to? I have more pictures of both guns, PM your email and I can send better pics of any areas you would like to get a better look at.
The Colt is excellent except for the takedown scratch (which is shallow) and small marks directly below as described in the ad. The Smith is near mint; if you hold it just right you can kind of make out a faint turn line on the cylinder. Original grips for both guns are in perfect condition. The original grip screws are also with the Colt grips.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.