JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Trade complete upper for a .45acp that beats the pants off any 1911 at the range, a S&W 625JM, LNIB. Just slapped some new grips on her this afternoon. Well....?

You can get all the info you need from the smith and wesson website (I just don't know to post pics from my iPad), sorry. The 625jm has about 25 rounds through it and has spent the rest of its life in my safe. I have put Hogue grips and a better rear sight on. Other than that it's exactly what you see off their website. Again sorry for inability to post an accompanying picture.

$760 Cash or trade upper only. I am meeting with a purchaser Sunday. Will post if sold or available pm if you want to hold a place in line if the deal falls through.

Lots of offers and a few flakes or was that lots of flakes and a few offers - anyway still available, make me an offer this weekend or I am pulling the ad and taking her out for a few hundred rounds of tactical therapy :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.