1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by bmw2, Dec 2, 2011.

1. bmw2

bmw2 Mount Vernon, Wa Active Member

Built in 1941, when men were men and guns were made of wood and steel.:gun08: Definitely not a pristine collector but there aren't a whole lot of these left that haven't had the barrels chopped for a truck gun or for a cutts comp. Couple of small spots(dime size) with a little bit of pitting but the metal is in overall good shape and the wood is solid. 30 inch barrel choked full with a 2 3/4in. chamber. I tried to get some decent pics but couldn't get the light right. If anyone wants more detailed pics, I can take some in the daylight and send em to ya.

Gun comes with 100 rounds of ammo, three boxes of 7 1/2's or 8's(Win and Federal) and 25 rounds of Estate #4 buck. I don't have a case this long but I'll include a gun sock.

I've seen prices all over the place on these and I think the pre war date makes it a little more collectible but honestly, I have no idea what to price this at. I'm going to say $275 but give me a solid offer and it's yours. Would also trade or part trade for a 10/22, lever action and single action .22's, a Marlin or Winchester 30/30, com block handguns(CZ 82, P64, non commercial Makarovs, etc.) or ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.