JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****SOLD****

Hey all - Have a beautiful Desert Tan XD 45ACP, which is a great gun, accurate as all get out, and I really don't want to part with it...buuuttttttt I am really turning into a Glock guy. I have a 22 right now, and I would like to trade my XD for a Glock 26, 27, 19, etc. for my winter concealed carry (have an LCP for summer)

Would like the Glock to come with gun rug, extra mag, ammo, etc. as that is what my XD will come with as well

My XD has two 13 round mags, gun rug, 50 rounds Federal ammo, and a few accesories.

I guess cash price would be 480, but really I am looking for a nice little Glock 26 with extras to trade straight across.

FTF in Oregon (Portland ideally) only. I have CHL, ODL, you should probably have the same

You want pics? Here ya go...

I believe that's Desert Tan, not OD Green. :) Here's my XD .40 in OD Green:

springfieldxd40smaller.jpg

S'all good, hope I didn't come across like some kind of smarty-pants, because I'm normally pretty dumb when it comes to guns. I just happened to have noticed that, because I had to call every damn gun store in my area when I went hunting for a non-M XD sub-compact .40 cal in OD Green. Took almost a week to find someone who could order it for me. Everyone kept pushing the XDM down my throat, but I couldn't justify the expense for a match-grade barrel on something that's only 3". But that's just me. Man wants what he wants, and I've been so in love with it, I've put less than 100 rds through it, and I massage it all the time...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.