JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This has been my carry piece for the last three years it is a great gun and I trust my life to it. I have never had a misfire a failure to feed or eject EVER with this gun. Three years ago I sent it in to Ruger and they did the recall on this gun. They replaced the firing pin, de-cocker and sighted it as well. It shows wear from being on my hip for the last three years but has absolutely no mechanical issues. It has Trijicon night sights that still glow and two 15rd mags.

Price is 275.00 FTF in WA with WA CPL and WA Photo ID
Thanks
I can meet in and around the vancouver area.
Possibly may trade for Revolver or Semi Auto Handgun

DSC04368.jpg
DSC04367.jpg
DSC04376.jpg
DSC04370.jpg
DSC04369.jpg
DSC04375.jpg

Last Edited:
Thanks, I personally like the size I don't like guns that feel like thier going to break becuause their so tiny. I just upgraded to a P90 it's the same frame and weight just fires 45ACP. You should have many more years of fun with your P85 just make sure it says MK2 on the slide or safty if it doesn't Ruger will fix it for free they give you a choice of a free 15rd mag or free shipping (shipping costs more)

Thanks, '84. It's a Mk II. I checked out the safety/decocker/firing pin issue before I went through with the deal. Like I said, very happy with it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.