JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$400 price to sell! This includes original stock and front grip (just as it looks on mossberg's website. (stock accessories sold separately)
I purchased this gun new a little over a year ago. Its a wonder shotgun, but it is WAY to heavy for me. I don't know if I am weak or something, but its just not working for me. In an attempt to modify this shotgun to my preferences, I have purchased a few stocks over the course of the year. The stock pictured on the shotgun is a choate Mark 5 with hogue front grip. Also pictured is the standard stock, and a hogue youth stock with original front grip. Gun has only been taken out 3 times, (one time for each new stock), but other than that, its been sitting in my closet with nothing to do.
I honestly don't know anything about pricing guns. For those that are not interested in the gun, but know about how pricing works, I would appreciate a PM to get a ball park estimate. For those interested, feel free to send me a reasonable offe. This shotgun can be purchased separately from the additional shocks or with.
The Choate Mark 5 stock was $75 and has been used once (perfect condition)
I would like $40 for it
The youth hogue with front grip was $70, i would like $40 for it. (perfect condition)
I am relatively new to selling off a gun, so forgive me if this is not the correct format to go about selling. thank you! :s0155:

rsz__mg_9476.jpg

rsz_1_mg_9477.jpg

rsz__mg_9479.jpg

Last Edited:
Technically you've gotta put a price on this site, so if it's in great (like new condition) I'd maybe start out right about what you paid for it new, since it has some extras, then people can offer off of that if they think it's too high. This isn't a bidding site.

Technically you've gotta put a price on this site, so if it's in great (like new condition) I'd maybe start out right about what you paid for it new, since it has some extras, then people can offer off of that if they think it's too high. This isn't a bidding site.

Thanks for your help! I'm a little new at this! :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.