JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a like new s&w mp15-22, with 3 25 round mags, magpul rail covers in alternating foliage green and OD green, stubby foregrip, magpyl stock in foliage green, also have the original stock. It has MBUS sights, and a knockoff Eotech red dot.

All in great shape, probably less than 400 rounds through the gun if that, it has been in storage for 2 years.

Im mostly looking to trade, but cash can even out a deal.

Im looking for a 10/22 and others on top of that to make it an even deal, like a 10/22 and cash, 10/22 and shotgun, ect.

If you have a 10/22 and not a lot of cash I can always pull stuff off the gun to reduce the value.

You can message me here, but if you want to get ahold of me fast email me at [email protected]

Im in the Salem/Keizer, Oregon area, but am willing to meet up outside that area for a good trade.

mp15-2.jpg

Last Edited:
Just to clarify, I'm looking for a 10/22 AND other stuff in addition to that. I want either a 10/22 or enough cash to buy one at the end of the deal.

Id really like this gone by the weekend, I have the next two days off so I can reply instantly to any PM's, replies, or emails. If your serious message me and ill give you my phone number and we can work something out.

Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.