Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, Aug 24, 2011.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

SOLD

2. Sportsman

Sportsman Clackamas County, Or Member

I've got a lightly used safari sling in great shape that I would trade for...

Ar15 Brand new in wrap PRI big latch (this instals on your charging handle $20

PM if interested...

3. duckyherman

duckyherman Spokane, WA Active Member

sorry to soun ignorant or uninformed, but the bullpup stock for the M60 marlin, is the 22 tube feed model? Are there any alterations required to install?

4. duckyherman

duckyherman Spokane, WA Active Member

Hey. Thanks for the reply. I'd like to purchase this from you! I don't know how to PM a message.. Am I now?? But I wanted to ask a couple questions. Feel free to email me at duckyherman@msn.com. Clackamas, is Portland?

5. clarkm2j

clarkm2j Hillsboro, OR New Member

can i purchase your barrel from you? I have an upper that I like already, I just would like to go with the chrome-lined barrel. Please call Mike 503-333-3484 or PM me. Thanks.

6. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

couple things added

7. eldbillbo

btt

8. WinchesterNut

WinchesterNut Oregon New Member

Do you still have the AK 47 stock ? Pic. has been deleated which one is it if you still have it.

9. eldbillbo

Yes

DSC02788.jpg
    DSC02787.jpg

10. eldbillbo

btt

11. eldbillbo

bump

12. eldbillbo

wts wtt Ar15 HK Sig Glock AK ,garmin Larue Guns Ammo Parts Optics and more

13. according21

according21 Nashville, Tn New Member

Do you still have the G3 barrell and trunion for sale, please email me at apollo531@yahoo.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.