JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey all,

The title says it all, It comes with four 15 rnd magazines and the medium & large grip and original box and safety & instruction manual (I got this in trade and does not come with the small palm swell). It has standard 3 dot sights. This pistol has had no more than 500 rnds down range. No magazine or manual safety.

I am looking to consolidate calibers, so I am only interested in trading for a S&W MP .45ACP or a M&P Pro Series 9MM. I can add some cash for the right deal.

$450 firm

Trade or sale with someone who has valid WDL & CWP, all that I want to do is look at them and I can produce the same for you to look at if we are trading.

Last Edited:
Do not know that birth date of this pistol as, but from how long I have had it and how long the previous owner said that he had it it is only about a year old.

I will throw in a 20 rnd box of 180 gr. Gold Dot, and a few hundred pieces of brass for reloading also.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.