Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Hey all,

The title says it all, It comes with four 15 rnd magazines and the medium & large grip and original box and safety & instruction manual (I got this in trade and does not come with the small palm swell). It has standard 3 dot sights. This pistol has had no more than 500 rnds down range. No magazine or manual safety.

I am looking to consolidate calibers, so I am only interested in trading for a S&W MP .45ACP or a M&P Pro Series 9MM. I can add some cash for the right deal.

$450 firm

Trade or sale with someone who has valid WDL & CWP, all that I want to do is look at them and I can produce the same for you to look at if we are trading.

Last edited:
OP
C
Reactions
Do not know that birth date of this pistol as, but from how long I have had it and how long the previous owner said that he had it it is only about a year old.

I will throw in a 20 rnd box of 180 gr. Gold Dot, and a few hundred pieces of brass for reloading also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom