Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sold

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Crispy, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Crispy

Crispy WA Member

Hey all,

The title says it all, It comes with four 15 rnd magazines and the medium & large grip and original box and safety & instruction manual (I got this in trade and does not come with the small palm swell). It has standard 3 dot sights. This pistol has had no more than 500 rnds down range. No magazine or manual safety.

I am looking to consolidate calibers, so I am only interested in trading for a S&W MP .45ACP or a M&P Pro Series 9MM. I can add some cash for the right deal.

$450 firm

Trade or sale with someone who has valid WDL & CWP, all that I want to do is look at them and I can produce the same for you to look at if we are trading.

9ac093b9.jpg

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  2. t.huynh

t.huynh vancouver, wa Active Member

I've been reading about people converting there MP40 to 9mm with just a simple barrel and magazine swap. Have you considered that? Good luck with the sale!

3. SynapticSilence

SynapticSilence Battle Ground, WA Well-Known Member

Storm Lake makes a drop in 9mm instant conversion barrel for the M&P .40 for maybe $100. No other conversion beyond a 9mm magazine is required. I'm so sorry I sold my .40/9mm conversion.

4. Crispy

Crispy WA Member

Do not know that birth date of this pistol as, but from how long I have had it and how long the previous owner said that he had it it is only about a year old.

I will throw in a 20 rnd box of 180 gr. Gold Dot, and a few hundred pieces of brass for reloading also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.