JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Remington 700 SPS tactical in .308 for sale. It has not been fired but has been taken out of the box and cycled 3 times then put into a gun safe. I still have the box and all the contents that came with it. It's a brand new gun so I feel like it would be redundant to post pictures; so in turn, here's a link to the specs from Remington's website:

Centerfire Rifle - Model 700 SPS Tactical - Remington Centerfire Rifles

spst4.jpg

OVERVIEW:

The Model 700 SPS puts legendary Model 700 accuracy and reliability within reach of most avid enthusiasts. It's a no-frills, tack-driving game-dropping machine built with everything you love about the Model 700, including a hammer-forged barrel, externally adjustable X-Mark Pro® trigger, SuperCell™ recoil pad and, of course, hair-splitting precision, straight out of the box. It features an ultra-rugged, ergonomically designed synthetic stock for superior weather resistance and handling.

Visit the NEW Remington 700 Network website

The Model 700 SPS Tactical is a highly maneuverable member of the family, built for tack driving accuracy with a 20" heavy-contour tactical-style barrel and dual-point pillar bedding in its black synthetic stock. Hogue® overmoldings on the stock facilitate sure handling, and it has a semi-beavertail fore-end for added stability off a rest. Chambering includes 223 Remington and 308 Win.

KEY FEATURES:

20" heavy barrel
X-Mark Pro Adjustable Trigger system
Hogue overmolded stock
Pillar bedded stock for accuracy
Durable satin black oxide metal finish
Hinged floorplate magazine

Since I have already ordered another rifle in .308 caliber, I would like to sell this one for $525. I paid $624 for it and $10 for a background check. Price is negotiable. Trades considered: Leupold 40mm scopes. Smith and Wesson M&P9/40 (full size). AKM Rifle. Please no trades for SKS, SKS plus cash, SKS plus ammo, SKS plus anything, Multiple SKS's or anything of the like. Sure it's a great gun, but I do not need one.

Please contact me via PM if interested.

-kaoboi503

Last Edited:
All private messages replied. Listing edited. As I'm a very impatient person; not a good attribute for someone trying to sell something, I've dropped the price just a little. Also, if any moderators feel like these replies I leave are against the thread bump rules: Please by all means, let me know and they will cease.

-kaoboi503

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.