JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my used Ruger SR556. It is the original 16" model with removable FH. It has approximately ~500 rounds through it. It comes with all the original equipment complete with the Ruger branded soft case as well as the TROY back-up sights. It does not come with the factory supplied PMags. I am not a fan of them so I didn't hold on to them. It is in very good condition and is a nice shooter. I just need to thin the AR herd a little.

I am in the Portland/Beaverton area and would much prefer to deal FTF in this area. I will ship to a FFL, but the entire cost including packaging will be at the buyer's expense.

I will try to get up some photos this weekend as time permits.

I am asking $1200 cash FTF or as I mentioned above I will ship to a FFL at the buyer's expense. If I don't know know you off the the boards I would ask to see a valid Oregon driver's license. In the past I would have not done so, but I am a little less trusting these days.

Trades I might be interested in making a deal on:

Nightforce 3.5 x 15 scope
Colt 1911 Railgun
Springfield 1911 (Trophy Match or TRP)
Dan Wesson 5" 1911's
STI 1911's (Not Spartan)
Not interested in any Kimbers right now.

If interested please PM me or e-mail me at noxspector(at)gmail.com

Thanks for looking.

ETA: Just like this one: (Stock Photo)
5902.jpg

Ruger® SR-556® Autoloading Rifle Model 5902

Optics, Vertical Grip, and Magpul Moe stock are not included. I have the original Ruger stock that will be sold with it.

ecbcbce5.jpg

52159045.jpg

317f9798.jpg

905427a3.jpg

cb131f49.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.