JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
You added the Hogue grips? How about a Browning 92 in 44 mag?

Yes the grips were added on and it also has the stock grips as well. I'd be entertained by the browning but it would have to be new or as new condition. Lever guns really just aren't my thing but I would like to have. Please pm trade offers though.

If I were to rate the Browning it would in about 90%, I've put 40 rds myself throught it and the original owner about 100 rds.
It has some minor wear on the stock and receiver. All my other toys are keepers. If you like pics let me know where I can send them.

If I were to rate the Browning it would in about 90%, I've put 40 rds myself throught it and the original owner about 100 rds.
It has some minor wear on the stock and receiver. All my other toys are keepers. If you like pics let me know where I can send them.

NOT INTERESTED, SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T READ AND UNDERSTAND DIRECTIONS, WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT PM'ING?????????????????????

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.