Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
W
Reactions
Feedback
262 / 0 / 0
You added the Hogue grips? How about a Browning 92 in 44 mag?
Yes the grips were added on and it also has the stock grips as well. I'd be entertained by the browning but it would have to be new or as new condition. Lever guns really just aren't my thing but I would like to have. Please pm trade offers though.

Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
If I were to rate the Browning it would in about 90%, I've put 40 rds myself throught it and the original owner about 100 rds.
It has some minor wear on the stock and receiver. All my other toys are keepers. If you like pics let me know where I can send them.

OP
W
Reactions
Feedback
262 / 0 / 0
If I were to rate the Browning it would in about 90%, I've put 40 rds myself throught it and the original owner about 100 rds.
It has some minor wear on the stock and receiver. All my other toys are keepers. If you like pics let me know where I can send them.
NOT INTERESTED, SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T READ AND UNDERSTAND DIRECTIONS, WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT PM'ING?????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider