JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
700 rounds of reloads. $175.00 (.25ea)

100 rounds of new .45 fmj $45.00 (.45ea)

200+ rounds of new .32 auto fmj $80.00 (.40ea)

500 rounds of 7.62X39 wolf hp $250.00 (.50ea)

50+ rounds .22 mag $20.00 (.40ea)

(Will sell all together for $550.00 obo)

Trades? I'm looking for .22 rifles and pistols, .223 rounds, bullet proof vest Sizes XL and L, or ask/offer.

I could be wrong so I am wondering if somebody knows this for sure... but selling reloaded ammo without a manufacturing license is illegall unless you mean factory reloads.

<broken link removed>

(A4) What kinds of ammunition are covered by the GCA? [Back]
Ammunition includes cartridge cases, primers, bullets or propellant powder designed for use in any firearm other than an antique firearm.
Items NOT covered include blank ammunition, tear gas ammunition, pellets and nonmetallic shotgun hulls without primers.
Generally, no records are required for ammunition transactions. However, information about the disposition of armor piercing ammunition is required to be entered into a record by importers, manufacturers, and collectors.
A license is not required for dealers in ammunition only.
[18 U.S.C. 921(a)(17) and 922(b)(5), 27 CFR 478.11 and 478.125]

(F11) Is a license required to engage in the business of selling small arms ammunition? [Back] No. A license is not required for a dealer in ammunition only, but a manufacturer or an importer of ammunition must be licensed.
[18 U.S.C. 922 (a)(1)(B)]

(H3) May a person licensed as a manufacturer of firearms also manufacture ammunition? [Back]
Yes. The person may also manufacture ammunition (not including destructive device ammunition or armor piercing ammunition) without obtaining a separate license as a manufacturer of ammunition.

(H4) Is a person who reloads ammunition required to be licensed as a manufacturer? [Back]
Yes, if the person engages in the business of selling or distributing reloads for the purpose of livelihood and profit. No, if the person reloads only for personal use.
[18 U.S.C. 922(a) (i) and 923(a), 27 CFR 478.41]

<broken link removed>

Ammunition includes cartridge cases, primers, bullets or propellant powder designed for use in any firearm other than an antique firearm.
Items NOT covered include blank ammunition, tear gas ammunition, pellets and nonmetallic shotgun hulls without primers.
Generally, no records are required for ammunition transactions. However, information about the disposition of armor piercing ammunition is required to be entered into a record by importers, manufacturers, and collectors.

(F11) Is a license required to engage in the business of selling small arms ammunition? [Back] No. A license is not required for a dealer in ammunition only, but a manufacturer or an importer of ammunition must be licensed.

(H3) May a person licensed as a manufacturer of firearms also manufacture ammunition? [Back]
Yes. The person may also manufacture ammunition (not including destructive device ammunition or armor piercing ammunition) without obtaining a separate license as a manufacturer of ammunition.

(H4) Is a person who reloads ammunition required to be licensed as a manufacturer? [Back]
Yes, if the person engages in the business of selling or distributing reloads for the purpose of livelihood and profit. No, if the person reloads only for personal use.

Thanks for the info, I have heard this 100 times over but never actually read it.

<broken link removed>

I think he's ok ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.