JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
hey guys..I'm selling my SCAR light in the tan color. It has approx 100 rounds through it. I'm just looking to go back to the standard AR platform. I just bought it, put a few mags through, and put it in the safe. It's unmolested and like new. Looking to sell FTF in the Vancouver area. Thanks for looking!
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

price lowered to 1900...PLEASE NO TRADE OFFERS...I DO NOT WANT TO TRADE

d07ab046.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys..I'm selling my SCAR light in the tan color. It has approx 100 rounds through it. I'm just looking to go back to the standard AR platform. I just bought it, put a few mags through, and put it in the safe. It's unmolested and like new. Looking to sell FTF in the Vancouver area. Thanks for looking!
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Pics please...Thanks.

What trades are you interested in?

I have a H&K P7 PSP, A grade, box, cleaning tools, manual, 2 mags UNFIRED - $875

Sig P229 two tone, non rail, 40 S&W, (bought new 50 rounds fired), NIB 357 sig barrel, New Equinox wood grips, Houge rubber grips, black and silver set hogue grip screws.Like new Milt spark VM2 IWB holster, 5 mags (1-10, 4-20) cost $1200 all up, -$1000

Ruger 10/22, ati stock, scope, bi pod, fore end grip laser - $299

Benelli nova tactical, stock, comes with butler creek sling - $320

Could do trade combination or part trade for cash.
Kind regards
H7K

hey just wondering if you still have this gun. i have been looking for one. can meet up and give you cash for it. i live in yakima have concealed weapons permit. just let me know. very interested. thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.