JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2099
Manufacturer
Wilson Combat
Caliber
9mm
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Wilson Combat EDC x9 - includes brand new tote, x1 15 round mag, spare parts/tools, Urban Carry Lock Leather Holster, Manual etc. I purchased this from a dealer, prior to my owning this, it was sent in to Wilson Combat prior to my purchasing it with less then 500 rounds through it for a total refurbish of the finish and replacing a few parts while they were at it. I have put roughly 750 rounds through it myself. It runs very well, extremely accurate and one of the finest pistols I have had handled. It has been carried in an urban carry lock leather holster and has very minor polishing on some edges from the holster as seen in the photos. Bullet proof parts, Sight/Right handed safety. It has brand new Wilson Combat grips. Overall it is in good condition, with a few signs of normal carry use. I can provide video/additional photos. This is the cheapest x9 I have seen. Price is SOLD. Local/in person preferred, buyer pays for shipping/transfer fees. Must ship to an FFL or local meet at an FFL.

Please text at calling works as well, but I'm more likely to respond to a text as it's the quickest.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Payment: PayPal Friends and Family, or Zelle preferred, or cash if in person. Located in Redmond/Bend Oregon area. I am new to this exchange forum, but have plenty of positive reviews in several other forums, feel free to reach out with any concerns.

Only trades I am interested in would probably be a partial trade for a Benelli M4, or partial trade for a nice gun safe (kind of difficult if you aren't local).

Thanks!
SOLD

6EC9C2DD-8C09-435B-A17C-E3E93618DB63.jpeg ACB76F69-0F06-4FD4-A629-858822ED7C24.jpeg BB4F6491-C4EC-497B-9CE3-065699DB9016.jpeg CEED745E-987E-4890-B900-1C62897182FD.jpeg 12320A3D-DA7B-49DA-B83B-A670486DDF8F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.